Friday, July 24, 2009

Home again


We are Home again,
after over a week of traveling it feels great to be here!
It has been a very long time since we
traveled far with a two year old!
I am exhausted, and today I won't do
anything I don't ha
ve to do.

I am also emotionally drained
from watching my eldest son fly from my nest
on his LONG EXPLORE.
I won't be able to see or touch him for two years!


This is a beautiful flower from my trip.

I have oodles of blog reading to do
I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe. Take good care of yourself. Thanks for coming by my blog. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a safe trip and I wish you and your family well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to be hard i am sure ..2 years! The pics of your grandson below is gorgeous. What a beautiful child!

    blessings,
    Silver
    Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vicki,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and I look forward to coming back here and doing some reading. My husband is from Arizona and I visited there about 3 years ago (Tucson area). We hope to make that trip again within this year, or next, to go visit my stepchildren and their families. I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thks .. in my part of the world, it's night now. And i'm gonna hit the sack. G'night, my new friend!

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vicki,

    You have a lovely family. Glad you had a nice vacation.

    Take care of yourself and loved ones.:)

    Faith H.

    ReplyDelete