Saturday, July 18, 2009

Joy in My Life

Sunday, July 12, 2009


Carlin, Naomi, and Isaac Johnson
my sweet and adorable family
nestled safely within the bonds of Jared and My family.
We Love You So.
Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary.
Being in the Arizona Temple Sa
turday July 11,
with your sweet family as you were sealed to each other
for Time and All Eternity,
was and forever will be one of my most
Cherished Days of My Live.

I ♥ You.

Elder Stephan Granger Johnson

On Sunday July 12 we sat in church, together as a Family
to witness the Miracle of a Boy become a Man.
You spoke of your Mission to Serve your Heavenly Father

and Share with your Brothers and Sisters
in Nashville, Tennessee the Good News
of our Savior Jesus Christ and His restored Gospel.

How can a Mother contain the Joy of
two
of the most incredible experiences in her life?


3 comments:

  1. congrats to you and your family, i would be pleased to welcome them into my home if they ever came knocking because they look like they know hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, many blessings and congratulations! Thru the years, I have relied on young missionaries, like your son, to move my household stuff, mow my lawn, run errands after my surgery, and most often to eat what I cook. (I cook when I'm stressed). So, tho I always tell the young men (all of whom I grow way too attached to), I appreciate their time and caring a great deal, I think they believe every one just says that to be nice. I am not obligated to say anything but I truly love what these young men have become.

    You have a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family! I'm so happy for you! Take care! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete