Sunday, August 16, 2009

Inspiration

I have been reading a certain blog, The NieNie Dialogues, since I have been reading blogs. She lived here in AZ where I live, was a young mother and wife, trying to raise her family, and live a good life. One year ago she was in a small plane crash with her husband and lay in a coma for several months. She is a survivor, she is an inspiration! Today I am linking to her blog as a celebration! A celebration of each and every one of you who take the time to read what I write about. This is her celebration weekend, celebrating HEALING, MOVING FORWARD, THRIVING!


Namaste (i bow to the divine light), within each and every one of us, and to my blog friend NieNie.

4 comments:

  1. Vicky thank you. Hugs across the pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! She does sound inspirational! <3

    ReplyDelete