Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kreativ, Yes I Accept!

[creative+blogger+blo2.jpg]


THANK YOU to Speck of Dust, over at Just Be for this award. I love being creative in all kinds of ways and I truly appreciate and enjoy other people's creativity also. Namaste.

So, if you haven't been to Just Be before, it is simply a must read. I mean listen to the name of her blog, JUST BE, who doesn't long to know what that would feel like? It makes me feel calm just to think of her blog name. And her pen name, Speck of Dust, it is so full of meaning. The name is poetry. She wrote about her name here.

So here is a list of seven things about me.

1. I want to go on a cruise to Alaska with my husband.
2. We have 1 dog, 5 sugar gliders, and 8 cats. (No my house is not huge, we just love animals)
3. In college I played the role of the First Lady in Waiting to The Queen of the Night in Mozart's Magic Flute.
4. I am a visual learner, because of this, The Food Network and Martha Stewart have changed my life.
5. I am fascinated by trees. I want to see and touch a Banyan tree.
6. I love being a grandma. I feel close to my grandma who was always the safest place I knew as a child, because of my grandson.
7. Pansies are my favorite flower.

This is my list of 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
I went to my bookmarks and spent time visiting sites that I had found interesting but hadn't been back to in a long time. I felt like I was coming back to old friends, there really is so much inspiration out there. So many lovely bloggers sharing their passion and zest for life and beauty.
I look forward to spending more time being inspired and I am so excited to check out Speck of Dust's list of nominations too!


http://www.thefreshloaf.com/

The Fresh Loaf, a community for amateur artisan bakers and bread enthusiasts.

http://conversationswithacupcake.blogspot.com/

"IN MY HOUSE: 1 Handsome Husband, 4 Top Notch Kids, A Nervous Chihuahua, and 25 Pounds of Brown Sugar. It's a sweet, sweet life." {She shares her recipes!! And her photos are divine!}

http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/

At A Soft Place to Land, Kimba has created just that, "A Soft Place to Land."

http://thewomenscolony.com/

This place is a dream, someplace you can go and stay awhile, they have "Arts, Letters, and Shenanigans" complete with many "places" to visit.


http://thedailydelights.com/

Here is what she says about herself, "Just another gal looking for a moment of joy each day." I can go for that!


http://kellymccaleb.typepad.com/

My Happy Little Life, is just a sweet inspirational place where you can find kind words, loving people, beautiful photography and gentleness.

http://www.youaremyfave.com/

Over at You Are My Fave is just that, lots and lots of Favorites. Melanie is fun and so full of creativity it is Contagious!


Here is to some new Inspiration!



10 comments:

  1. Congrats to your award and congrats to the bloggers you have nominated. I will have fun visiting your inspirations. Would you have a pic of your sugar gliders - my dictionary didnt find a German word for it and I wonder what cuties who a sharing your life with. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! lovely award!!! and now, what is a suger glider????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know what a sugar glider was, I had to do a google image search...adorable!! I'm so happy to discover a new animal :) And I'd never heard of a banyan tree so gooogled that too....WOW! Thanks for the natural history lesson. I love your list. I had a very close relationship with my gran. I treasure a Martha Stewart Christmas crafts magazine that I bought in London. And pansies are beautiful, like you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice post. I love your number 6. thanks for your service to me, by caring and supporting me in my healing. hugs to you. mile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, Wow. Overwelmingly honored that you've chosen to add the daily delights to your kreativ blog list...I'll get to my list tonight. :) Mostly, thanks for introducing me to your beyond lovely blog. I've been reading and my heart has been swelling. Obviously I'll need to read more, but I too am working on healing from abuse...much of it long ago...some of it far too recently from those I love. A breath of fresh air to find someone to heal with on this journey. Thank you for being so candid...something I still struggle to talk about openly. Loves to you and your beautiful grandkiddos, trina (delightsgal)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you so deserve it!!! Your devotionals are amazing and always brighten my day and seem to come at just the right time for me. Keep up the good work!! Still waiting for ya to move to NC... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Vicki. How very, very kind of you! Thank you!

    What a lovely place you have over here. I'm so tickled to have the chance to visit.

    Hugs and happy day!

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, thank you.

    What the heck are sugar gliders?

    ReplyDelete