Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I talked to Kate last night...

Last night I talked to the lovely Kate as her bus made a stop in Columbus, Ohio. She sounded happy to be on her way. I will post each time that she calls so that we can all know that she is safe. Safe is such an important place, feeling, state of being. I admire Kate so much for the example she has shown me. She is willing to sacrifice everything to be safe.
We are sending Gentle Healing Thoughts to you Kate.


  1. Vicki,

    You get gentle hugs, too for being a great example and great friend. you are truly wonderful.

  2. Hi Vicki,

    Thanks so much for doing this for me and to post about my journey. I appreciate that and your efforts to get me to my bus and to get help with moving stuff into storage. You are a great friend. Thanks so much.