Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BLISS



Bliss List


Kate makes bliss lists.
Here is the beginning of mine.
I did this today.

I went over to my son and daughter in laws home and I snuggled with my grandson Isaac at his nap time. He is a f
abulous snuggler. He loves to be sung to which works out well since I love to sing lullabies.

Today he kept getting distracted by the sound of every car or truck diving by outside because his window was open.

He is Two so...
often he is reluctant to accept or give kisses.
I have taken to asking if I can have a kiss and when he says NO I ask "Can I give you one?" That works well for me quite often.
Today I asked for a little kiss. He gave his usual response of "NO" looked away and turned back to me giggling,
"A Big One!" he declares.

Snuggling and Kisses.
Lots of Bliss.


13 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki,

    Sounds like great items to have on a bliss list. I'm glad you have this. It sounds wonderful, like bliss. Good and healing thoughts to you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.. totally utterly adorable..!!! You are blessed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww, too too cute!!! Makes me miss my little snugglers :) How lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...life is full of difficult stuff, everyone needs love and how blessed you are to receive it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. please pick up your Circle Of Friends award Thank you for being my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Vicki...your grandson is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, adorable child! You're so lucky you get to love on him! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. I used to LOVE singing songs to my son. We even made up a few of our own. I really miss that (he's almost 13 now).

    Hey, I haven't seen you over at Polyvore but you've been on my mind a lot. I made something over there that I'm calling my "gift of gratitude" for my cyber pals. I had people like YOU specifically in mind when I made it. Come on over to my blog when you get a chance, and "pick up" your card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are well Vicki. We've got snow today x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a blessed and peaceful Christmas. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Passing by to wish you a calm and peaceful time. Hugs form Munich

    ReplyDelete