Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My week in collage

The Skeleton in the closet came to visit
The skeleton came to visit
The skeleton came to visit by Vicki in AZ on Polyvore.com

This week the skeleton in the closet came to visit
I had to choose

Would I retreat to the corner with my head hidden in shame?
I have been taught so very well

The overwhelming depression boiled up from below where it had taken refuge

Exhaustion overtook my body and my mind

I felt like giving in to the undertow
Strong and Vicious was its desire to drag
me under
  

This week I have dealt with the reality smack in my face of the world she (aka mother) lives in.

I saw her for the first time since last July as my sister lay in critical condition in the hospital





She lives here



She lives here by Vicki in AZ on Polyvore.com





**************************

Their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven






With exhaustion encroaching from every corner Big Vicki took little vicki and they rested and slept as much as she needed

ST MATTHEW
CHAPTER 18:

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 ¶ Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

WHERE I LIVE                              
Where I live

Where I live by Vicki in AZ on Polyvore.com



I have heard the tune and I will never stop singing.

14 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING, Vicki. hang in there... and keep urself safe. ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your sister is doing better. Your graphics are incredible!!! And the beginning poem is very powerful. Hang in there sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. I really hope your sister gets well soon

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so strong, I admire that very much. I'm just sorry that you have to endure 2 bad things at the same time! ...Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was very moving Vicki! Take care dear! *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you are having to deal with so much right now. I admire your courage and your strength.

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you. With Him all things are possible.
    I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now.
    I'm here if you need me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tough going. I am so sorry about your sis. I hope she will do better soon. Safe hug to Little Vicki and Big Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are amazing..you're amazing. Praying for your sister. And Vicki...stay safe and stay strong....Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your doing a lot of work. Hope your sisters health improves rapidly. Take gentle care of yourself as you process all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers for your sister. What a time and place to have to deal with your mother! (((((Hugs))))) I hope you are able to take time for YOU, to love yourself and do some things that bring you moments of joy. It will help with the worries and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.
    I'm a bit blown away by how amazing this post is and by how incredible your art work is.
    I hope your sister is going to be ok Vicki.
    I'll be thinking of you and back here to find out how you're doing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Your collage is wonderful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vicki, with God in your corner, you have the necessary strength and courage to stand up to your mother and take care of yourself and little Vicki. I know it sometimes seems like too much and you won't survive another breath but you survived the first time and you will survive her visit. Prayers for you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete