Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Devotional

This is Stephanie Nielson.
She is amazing!
She is a Hero.
This is her testimony, one of Love, one of incredible Faith, one of knowing that we are all Children of a Heavenly Father who LOVES us.


PS  If you want to see the full screen just click right on the video, that will take you there.  Believe me, her story is so worth it.
HERE is her blog.  

Today I add my testimony to hers.  I know we are children of a Heavenly Father who loves us, no matter what.  We have a brother, he is our Savior, our advocate with The Father, He is Jesus Christ.


I can't believe I have been away from my blog for sooooo long, it is so neglected.  I miss you all!!  I send you my ♥.

I am going to girls camp with the teenage girls I work with at church.  SO Fun!!  YaHoo.  I will catch you all at the end of the week.

PS,  The sweetest Grandson ever turned 3 this past week.
Here is a sneak peek at the birthday fun.

That's his new "trash truck" and his famous "cheese" grin!!



9 comments:

  1. Amazing , made me cry...This love of yours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful--thank you for posting!

    I also stopped by to say good-bye. I've posted about it on my blog and you've been a part of my online life so I wanted to take leave here as well. Know that you will be in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicki -

    What a cutie grandson! I love that smile! Thanks for sharing!

    - Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Thanks for sharing this inspirational story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing, it touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She IS inspiring! I hope you had fun at the girls' camp and with your grandson for his birthday.

    I just realized today that this week is the four-year anniversary of THE BLOG CARNIVAL AGAINST CHILD ABUSE. Do you have a post you could send? Would love to have you join us for the anniversary edition at my blog Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she IS amazing! glad you posted this video

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow her blog, too!! I love how she glorifies her role as a wife and mom, not to mention how gracefully she handles her struggles. So inspirational.

    ReplyDelete