Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Checking In

The sky on the first afternoon of our trip with the church youth group last week.  Unbelievably breathtaking.

The trip was great.  I made some amazing new memories and had a wonderful time with those I serve with in my church.  The teenagers were a hoot and I am so very happy that I chose to go.  

Your loving comments when I returned home mean so much to me.  Thank you for all of your prayers and confidence in me.

I will write more soon.

I read this today and couldn't wait to post it!!

“ Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came with us! You did great.
    You are such a strong lady and I'm privileged to call you my friend. I love you. Enjoy thinking about all the NEW memories of that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote - so perfect for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun.....Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Vicki -

    Wow! I love the peaceful, calm feel of your new template!

    I'm glad you had a wonderful trip and I'm glad you were able to face your concerns about the geological area . . .

    - Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki,

    I'm glad that it went good. I love the quote. Good and healing thoughts to you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quote rocks. I had to go put it on my facebook!
    Glad your trip went well.

    ReplyDelete