So, it is July now and I am again going out of town with the youth from my church. This time we are going to a town not even ten minutes from where some of my worst abuse happened. So needless to say I had a freak out one day this week and had to decide whether or not I really would go or back out.
Jared has been very helpful and I am feeling strong about my decision to go. Dr H. was validating today with me about the fears I had worked through. I am glad I had a session today before we leave. I am praying for a calm center. I know that I am capable of having a great time and letting this trip be about the kids and spending time with them. I also know that if any processing needs to be done for myself that I can slip away, write and pray, then get back to the fun.
I can do this and I am prepared for this.