Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Enough

You are enough.

I have been away for a few days.  Away from the pressures and obligations of my everyday life.  Secluded, quiet, and alone trying to find answers.  Mostly finding questions, lots and lots of questions.  I have filled my heart with hope that if I will ask the questions then when the time is right I will be led to the answers.  So I have asked the questions I have written them down and asked God if he will give me the answers when I am ready.

And as ALWAYS I am reminded yet again that...

I am enough

There is enough
It is enough

enough

5 comments:

  1. Yes, you are enough. You are such an incredible, gentle, loving soul. You are so much more than just enough, you are precious.

    Good and healing thoughts to you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful.

    That knowledge of enough-ness brings with it much peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post...and I can so relate. I am going through a lot of stuff and asking "why" a lot these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicki, It was so good to hear from you, I have thought about you often. I'm sorry to hear that life has thrown circumstances at you that have caused you to lose yourself for a moment. If we can, let us help you find you again. And yes Vicki. You are enough. What needs to happen for you to believe this? Hope to see you blogging and processing a little more often ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a little more spiritual pondering on this post... have you ever considered that God is leading you closer to your answers through this blog? Just something to ponder ;-) Be well my friend

    ReplyDelete